Welcome

This blog is for me to share my reviews, there will be no music downloads on here, I will post youtube links or other links to where you can listen to what I'm reviewing and such. Please don't be rude in the comments but be sure to comment alot!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

American Idol Predictions

As you may obviously have seen I missed the guys night of Idol cause of lipsync practice and I also missed the results show on Thursday because of my lipsync performance. But I have officially caught up and watched those two episodes. Very surprised at the girls who got kicked off, but the guys were kinda expected. I won't directly spoil who went home, but you may realize one of the girls since she was one of my favorites and now no longer can be in my predictions for the Top 12, haha!

Anyways both nights were a little bit dissapointing, the true talents definitely shined, which is what this stage is for, but I was still dissapointed. I think its pretty obvious who is going to go through to the Top 12, but here are my predictions.

Girls:
1. Didi Benami
2. Crystal Bowersox
3. Lilly Scott
4. Katie Stevens
5. Katelyn Epperly
6. Siobhan Magnus

The last spot is very much in the air, I really have no clear idea, but I think Siobhan could snag it if she performs like she did Tuesday.

Guys:
1. Aaron Kelly
2. Casey James
3. Andrew Garcia
4. Alex Lambert
5. Lee Dewyze
6. Michael Lynche

The guys are much easier to distinguish the talents from the not talents. I def think the guys will move on just like this, without a doubt. These guys are so talented and the others are not so much.

I have also decided on my favorites this season, right now I have 8 but that number will go down once we get more performances and the Top 12 starts.

Girls:
1. Didi Benami
2. Lilly Scott
3. Crystal Bowersox
4. Katie Stevens

Guys:
1. Alex Lambert
2. Andrew Garcia
3. Aaron Kelly
4. Casey James

I'm very very excited for this season!! Hopefully the talent truly starts to come out of these contestants!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow we picked the exact same top 12.....soo sad about Lilly and Alex.....I'm mainly pulling for Andrew, Didi, Crystal, Lee, Big Mike, Katie, Casey and Siobhan, but like you said it will go down as the weeks go on..... btw did you go to chiles high school in Tallahassee, FL, you look oddly familiar

    ReplyDelete