Welcome

This blog is for me to share my reviews, there will be no music downloads on here, I will post youtube links or other links to where you can listen to what I'm reviewing and such. Please don't be rude in the comments but be sure to comment alot!!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Top Singles of 2009

Singles:
These aren't completely in the correct order, but its very hard for me to order them and limit the list to only 30 songs. In each group of 5 of #30-11 my favorite song of that group is bolded.

30. Guy Sebastion (ft. Jordin Sparks) - Art Of Love
29. Chris Brown - Crawl
28. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Falling Down
27. Paradiso Girls - Patron Tequila
26. Space Cowboy - Falling Down

25. Beyonce - Halo
24. Lady GaGa - Bad Romance
23. Jay Sean - Down
22. Ashley Tisdale - Its Alright, Its OK
21. Jordin Sparks - Battlefield

20. Sugababes - About A Girl
19. Ester Dean (ft. Chris Brown) - Drop It Low
18. Miranda Lambert - Dead Flowers
17. The Saturdays - Forever Is Over
16. Kristinia Debarge - Goodbye

15. Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA
14. P!nk - I Don't Believe You
13. Jessie James - I Look So Good (Without You)
12. Ashley Tisdale - Crank It Up
11. Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment

10. Girls Can't Catch - Echo
9. Rihanna - Russian Roulette
8. Chipmunk - Oopsy Daisy
7. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
6. Ke$ha - TiK ToK

5. Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love
4. Alexandra Burke - Bad Boys
3. David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over
2. The Saturdays - Ego
1. Kristnia Debarge - Sabotage

No comments:

Post a Comment