Welcome

This blog is for me to share my reviews, there will be no music downloads on here, I will post youtube links or other links to where you can listen to what I'm reviewing and such. Please don't be rude in the comments but be sure to comment alot!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Current Obsessions!!!

Here is a list of songs that I currently cannot stop listening to, these are all new singles for May. I definitely suggest you download all these cause they are great, and most haven't become huge yet so you can say you knew about it before it was big.

Last current obsession success: Kristinia Debarge "Goodbye" I called it, this song is doing amazingly well on the charts, and no video has been released and very little promo has been done. Her video was filmed and she finished it about 3 days ago, so be on the lookout for it soon :D


1. Jordin Sparks "Battlefield" - OMG this song is absolutely amazing!! This is Jordin's lead single off her sophmore album out July 14th. All I can say is that this song is such a different sound from her first album, but in an insanely good way!!! Its a bit more of a rocky sound, more pop/rock not pop/r&b. She will be performing this live on American Idol's results show this wednesday, and I can't wait for this performance! It'll have such a good video, I'm so excited!! Its being rumored to be added to itunes tomorrow, but no confirmation yet, only wikipedia... Either way if its released tomorrow on itunes it'll be a very smart move on her labels part cause after the promo from American Idol people will be dying for this song!!! Btw this song was written and produced by Ryan Tedder (Bleeding Love), so that immediately secures its hit status! Btw at first listen you won't be hooked, but trust me after your 3rd or 4th listen you will become completely hooked, its happens to everyone, don't feel bad. :D


2. Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester "Good Girls Go Bad" - This is such a fun track, I can't help but dance to it when it comes on my ipod!! This is the lead single off their 3rd studio album, out late summer/early fall. This is a little different form past Cobra Starship music, still the same, but has less of the punky style. The real icing to this song is that Leighton Meester is featured, and if you know her from somewhere its Gossip Girl. Leighton plays Blair on the hit TV show and has recently released that she has a record deal and is working on her debut album this summer!! I love her voice so much!! She has about 4 tracks floating around the web and they are amazing!! She sings the 2nd verse if you wanted to know, be on the lookout for her solo album :D


3. Katy Perry "Waking Up In Vegas" - The fourth official single from Katy's debut album 'One of the Boys'. This was always one of my favorite songs off the cd, but I never saw it as a single, but I guess she saw different and is deciding to release it. I don't blame her, its a very fun song with tons of humor. The video to this song just enhances its enjoyment so much, I highly suggest you buy it off itunes (only $0.99). I really hope this song does well for Katy and doesn't flop like "Thinking Of You" did. I saw her live and this song is one of the best live, I think she enjoys this song as much as her fans do :D

No comments:

Post a Comment