Welcome

This blog is for me to share my reviews, there will be no music downloads on here, I will post youtube links or other links to where you can listen to what I'm reviewing and such. Please don't be rude in the comments but be sure to comment alot!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Why Is This Here....

This is a blog where I will post reviews on music and reviews on American Idol. I've been doing this on facebook for a couple weeks and I LOVE IT!!! So now I'm gonna make a blog for it, it'll include albums reviews and not just my artist suggestions like on my facebook. Also this might grow into more as it goes, idk yet, but I might also have some contests for music video ideas and I might even share my own. Idk exactly but regardless here is my blog and I hope yall enjoy it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment